Donation Center Hours and Location:
|Habitat for Humanity ReStore
3040 County Road 10
Canandaigua NY 14424
Tuesday: 9am – 4pm
Wednesday thru Saturday: 9am – 5pm
CLOSED: Sunday and Monday
How to Donate:
Items can be brought to the ReStore during the hours listed above. We also offer free pick-up service within Ontario County. All donations are subject to approval. If you have questions about the acceptability of your donation, please call us at (585) 396-3040.
You can also make a monetary donation to Habitat for Humanity securely online at hfhoc.org/donate
Free Pick-Up Service in Ontario County
Including the following areas: Bloomfield, Bristol, Canadice, Canandaigua, Clifton Springs, Farmington, Gorham, Geneva, Honeoye Falls, Holcomb, Hopewell, Manchester, Middlesex, Naples, Phelps, Richmond, Rushville, Seneca, Shortsville, Victor.
Need a way to get donations to us? We’ll pick it up! Call 585.396.3040
If you live outside of Ontario County click here to find a ReStore near you!
- Housewares: Dishes, glassware, pots & pans, and cooking utensils
- Furniture: Clean and in good repair (no pressboard)
- Upholstered Furniture should be free of rips, tears, stains, or pet hair
- Antiques: Furniture, knick-knacks, tools, art, books and jewelry
- Art: Art of all types and value
- Store displays and fixtures: Hanging racks, mannequins, and display shelving
- Appliances (under 8 years): Washers, dryers, stoves (gas and electric), refrigerators, and freezers
- Building Materials: Doors (in frames), windows (no more than 5 years old), plumbing and electrical supplies, dimensional lumber (full lengths), new flooring (3 boxes minimum) and kitchen cabinets
All items must be clean and in salable condition. Thank you!
The following items we cannot accept:
- Hollow core doors with no frame
- Pressboard furniture
- Window sashes, and storms
- Glass and mirrors without frames
- Used ceramic tile
- Older windows or windows with damaged weather stripping
- Non-working appliances
- Dishwashers and In-wall ovens
- Fuel tanks, propane tanks, etc
- Counter tops that are custom shapes or have existing sink holes
- Used or unpackaged ceiling tile
- Used carpet, laminates, linoleum, or wood flooring
- Mattresses, box springs, waterbeds
- Baby Items – cribs, strollers, car seats, etc.
- Haz-mat item such as lawn and household poisons, fertilizers
- Oil and latex based paints and stains
- Old, rusty, partial or previously frozen cans of paint
- Florescent lights and fixtures
- Car parts and tires
- Ski and golf equipment
- Used insulation
- Shower enclosures
- Partial or damaged sheets of drywall
- Used siding
- Computers, printers, scanners, fax machines, and accessories
- Organs or Pianos
Not sure if we will take something?
Please call 585-396-3040.